"ESKO" is a ukrainian UPVC windows production factory
The ESKO company - the leading producer of windows and doors in Ukraine since 1991.
More than 20 years we create for you plastic and wooden windows and doors. The German KVE profiles from polyvinylchloride, and also use of wood of a pine and a meranta became a quality assurance of our production.
The factory of the ESKO windows has been founded on an independence dawn, in 1991 in Kiev. Already 5 years later production of eurowindows we have defined as a main type of the activity. After start of work with wooden windows of the IV68 system, we have started production of various wooden and metalplastic windows in 2001. Soon "ESKO" has undertaken creation of own double-glazed windows. Every year our range began to be replenished with new offers. Our company offers:
- metalplastic windows from three - five - and six-chamber profile systems;
- the double-glazed windows with low-emissivity glass filled with inert gas;
- wooden windows of the IV92 system.
Development of own production base, careful quality control and aspiration not only to conform to standards, but also to exceed them – these reference points were and remain for us key in work over 20 years.
The ESKO company already cooperates with a wide network of dealers in Kiev and area. The geography of partners of the company covers central, northern and, the western regions of the country: Poltava, Sumy, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia, Cherkasy, Exactly, Lutsk, Ternopil, Odessa. At the same time we are always open to cooperation with new sales representatives.
- Improvement of forms and search of innovative technical solutions for our products;
- Guarantee of observance of the international standards of production;
- Maintenance of technological level of production. It is provided with continuous updating of the equipment and technologies according to requirements and opportunities of the market;
- Aspiration to minimize risks at the expense of an avtomatizatsiyaa of control systems and control of technological processes;
- Search of the optimal solution on the individual order of the client and service quality assurance.